Align Your Investments with Your Values
Invest with a Purpose. Invest for a Cause.
Anchor Wealth works with you to ensure your investments support your faith-based values and philanthropic goals and mission:
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Tax planning
- Estate and legacy design
- Asset protection and risk management
First We Listen. Then We Act.
It Works Like This
- We get to know you, your family, your risk tolerance, your investment philosophy, your goals.
- We dive into the details with our online assessment tools.
- If you like our ideas, we sign an agreement to work together.
- We then provide a comprehensive report of our analysis, findings and recommendations.
- We review your options and guide you through the decision process, acting on your wishes.
Financial Planning Tools Customized for You
- LifeArcPlan – Comprehensive, in-depth financial planning guide assessment software utilizing the “Info Right Process” which helps us understand and quantify required risk to ensure your priorities are met and addressed.
- The Quantitative Personalized Growth System (QPG) is a powerful overarching system that utilized and incorporates different financial planning tools and resources including STR to move a client toward a position that helps them minimize their risk and maximize their wealth potential.
- Sequential Tax Reduction (STR) plan incorporates multiple tax planning strategies that when used together offer clients the best chance to significantly reduce taxes and increase cashflow.
- eVALUEator Biblically Responsible Investing screening tool to highlighted where and how clients’ portfolios are currently invested and how to change them to more ethically and morally aligned investments as needed.
Experience Better Wealth Management Today
*** The content of this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation or recommendation of any investment strategy. Investments and/or investment strategies involve risk including the possible loss of principal. There is no assurance that any investment strategy will achieve its objectives. Investment Advisory Services offered through Optivise Advisory Services, LLC (OAS); An SEC Registered Investment Advisor. OAS and Anchor Financial, Inc. are independent of one another.