Retire Prepared and Happy
Invest smart & ready to enjoy life
Anchor Wealth works with you to protect your income and plan for retirement, so you aren’t:
- Paying too much in taxes
- Outliving your money
- Missing out on changing tax advantages
- Worried about passing on your estate
First we listen. Then we act.
It Works Like This
- We get to know you, your family, your risk tolerance, your investment philosophy, your goals.
- We dive into the details with our online assessment tools.
- If you like our ideas, we sign an agreement to work together.
- We then provide a comprehensive report of our analysis, findings and recommendations.
- We review your options and guide you through the decision process, acting on your wishes.
Financial planning tools customized for you
- Advisorciq – A simple tool used for higher income and higher net worth clients to diagnose from a high-level potential areas of risk that may need to be addressed. This takes 5 to 7 minutes to complete.
- LifeArcPlan – Comprehensive, in-depth financial planning guide assessment software utilizing the “Info Right Process” which helps us understand and quantify required risk to ensure your priorities are met and addressed.
- The Quantitative Personalized Growth System (QPG) is a powerful overarching system that utilized and incorporates different financial planning tools and resources including STR to move a client toward a position that helps them minimize their risk and maximize their wealth potential.
- Sequential Tax Reduction (STR) plan incorporates multiple tax planning strategies that when used together offer clients the best chance to significantly reduce taxes and increase cashflow.
Ready to experience better financial planning?
Start with our five to seven-minute financial assessment:
*** The content of this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation or recommendation of any investment strategy. Investments and/or investment strategies involve risk including the possible loss of principal. There is no assurance that any investment strategy will achieve its objectives. Investment Advisory Services offered through Optivise Advisory Services, LLC (OAS); An SEC Registered Investment Advisor. OAS and Anchor Financial, Inc. are independent of one another.